Welcome to Edgemont, we hope you enjoy your stay!
Below is some helpful information to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable!
CONTACT US: 970-871-9100
WIFI CODE: onthe2410edge
Masks Required in all Public Spaces
Whether you are going to the pool, fitness center, riding the shuttle, or walking through the halls of the building, masks covering mouth and nose are required in all spaces at Edgemont outside of your residence. Please maintain a safe physical distance from others and abide by current public health orders.
Complimentary On-Call Property Shuttle
“Elevated Rides” is a new mobile app for ride services within the resort area and downtown Steamboat Springs. When requesting a ride using the app, you’ll be able to see a live wait time and track your driver’s progress in real time. The shuttle is scheduled to be available daily throughout the winter season from 7:00am – 11:00pm.
How to download & set up the app:
- Click here to download the app on Google Play, click here to download the app on Apple App store, or search for “Elevated Rides.”
- Open the app and click the orange “Register” button.
- Fill out your info, choose a password, and enter your Access Code.
- Click “Create Account” and you are ready to ride!
Edgemont Access Code: TR4772
Please be advised, masks must be worn throughout the shuttle ride. Due to mask regulations, please do not consume beverages on the shuttle. When ordering a shuttle ride, ensure you have entered the correct number of people in your party. Non-compliance may result in refusal of service.
Bear Claw Lounge
The Bear Claw Lounge (located on the 2nd floor of the Bear Claw II building) is open daily at 4pm. Whether you plan to cozy up by the fireplace in your condo or enjoy the views from your private patio, stop by for a specialty cocktail “to-go.”
Pool & Hot tubs
- The outdoor heated saltwater pool and hot tubs are located on the 1st floor of Edgemont and can be accessed through the restrooms.
- Current health regulations allow 50 people in the pool & hot tub area at Edgemont.
- Reservations are not required. Please self-regulate and maintain a safe distance between parties.
- No glass is allowed in the pool area.
- Towels are available in the pool area and must be returned to the hamper in the pool area.
- The Fitness Center is located on the 1st floor of Edgemont. (Edgemont guests may also use the Bear Claw II Fitness Center, located on the 2nd floor of Bear Claw II. Please call the front desk for availability.)
- Reservations are required with a maximum occupancy of 1 person or 1 family group (no more than 3 people total at one time).
- Please call the front desk by dialing “0” from a unit phone or call 970-871-9100 to make a reservation up to 24 hours in advance.
- Reservation times:
- 6:00am – 7:00am
- 7:15am – 8:15am
- 8:30am – 9:30am
- 9:45am – 10:45am
- 11:00am – 12:00pm
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- 2:45pm – 3:45pm
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- 5:15pm — 6:15pm
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- 7:45pm – 8:45pm
- 9:00pm – 10:00pm
- Dial “0” from your unit phone to reach the Front Desk or call 970-871-9100. Hours of Operation are 7am-11pm.
- Please call the Front Desk for any housekeeping requests.
- Check out is at 10 am.
- Late check out is not guaranteed and may incur a fee.
- Please let us know if you need help with your luggage prior to your departure.
Concierge Services & Activities
- Our team is here to provide complimentary concierge services to make your Steamboat vacation memorable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
AFTER HOURS BUILDING EMERGENCIES: 970-819-6161
- If you are in need of immediate assistance, call Strong Arm Security and the on-call staff will be notified.